Work with Us! Fraser Valley, BC Job Posting
We’re hiring! Are you Fraser Valley, BC-based and interested in being a part of the team of a growing apparel company?
We are looking for positive and energetic people to assist in our busy workshop. We offer opportunities for growth and skill development in this busy, family-run business.
- Our small, residentially located workshop is an upbeat and warm environment and we’d like to welcome positive and detail-oriented people to the team.
- We are looking for staff who are interested in becoming a part of a creative team and taking on a sense of ownership and pride in our projects.
- Hard work and attention to detail are a must. Social media, computer, packaging, and graphic design skills are assets.
- Screen printing experience is a huge asset but we will train the right candidate(s).
The Position: We’re looking for a part or full-time screenprinter, production and shipping assistant with keen attention to detail and an inclination towards a hustle mentality, as well as an interest in the business of apparel. Compensation is commensurate with skills and experience. The ideal candidate has own vehicle and can lift up to 50lbs. This is a full-time position but can be divided into two or three part-time or flexible jobs for the right candidates. The position can also be divided into one production assistant and one screen printer, or a similar combination of two or three staff members.
- A warm and friendly work environment
- Skills training
- A flexible work schedule
- Support and mentorship for employee creative pursuits
Plenty of growth potential
The Location: Our home-based studio in Mission, BC
Hours: Work schedule is negotiable and flexible depending on the candidate.
- Screen Printing Locomotive Clothing branded apparel as well as commercial printing
- Maintenance of shop equipment, regular shop cleaning
- Possibility of expansion into other printing methods (heat press, etc)
- Sewing neck labels on Locomotive Clothing branded apparel
- Shipping of retail and wholesale orders
- Photographing/recording of screen printing and order packing, for use on social media
Possible Additional Duties
- Product inventory
- Driving & deliveries
- Building of display for trade shows and events
- Customer service
- Potential for travel to trade shows and handmade events (sales)
- Brand representation on social media/ modeling
Contact: Please email inquiries or resume to email@example.com